Brew for Ukraine
Ways to Donate
Pravda Beer Theatre of Lviv, Ukraine, reached out to the global brewing community and provided its recipes and label art to create a collaborative opportunity to raise money for humanitarian relief efforts in Ukraine. You can learn more about the Brew for Ukraine project here.
All proceeds from sales of From San to Don will be donated to GlobalGiving’s Ukraine Crisis Relief Fund. You can learn more about their organization and there relief efforts here.
Fire Pit Parties
The patio at Rockwell Beer Co.’s flagship location in The Grove has been named one of the hottest spots to eat and drink in St. Louis. And now, you can have a slice of it all to yourself. Fire pit parties are a great way to celebrate no mater the occasion or time of year. So gather nine of your closest friends and book now. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
Private Event Spaces
Gather in the heart of our operation: our 15-barrel brewhouse located in The Grove.
Capacity: 75 people
Half Patio (Outdoor)
Our patio has been named one of the best places to hang outside in St. Louis.
Capacity: 70 people
2022 Private Event Rates
Below are our 2022 rates for private events held in our brewhouse or on our patio. Events are based on a reservation fee and a beverage minimum. Food, to-go beer, and merchandise cannot be added to reach the beverage minimum. If your event’s tab does not reach the minimum, you are still responsible for the full amount. If your tab goes beyond the beverage minimum, you are still responsible for the full amount.
Mondays – Thursdays
Afternoon (12pm – 4pm):
$200 reservation fee, $300 beverage minimum
Evening (5PM – Close):
$400 reservation fee, $600 beverage minimum
Fridays – Sundays
Afternoon (12pm – 4pm):
$500 reservation fee, $750 beverage minimum
Evening (5pm – Close):
$500 reservation fee, $1,500 beverage minimum
Your rate is determined based on the start time of your event. A 20% service charge will be added to your tab’s final amount for all of the hard work our staff puts in to ensure a great event.
AV Equipment (projector, screen, microphone):
Private Tour by Head Brewer (subject to availability):
Good to Know
- Maximum 4 hour use of space
- 1 hour early access to space to decorate if needed
- Unless specified otherwise, masks must be worn by all guests if they leave the private event space i.e. using the restroom, ordering drinks at the main bar, and entering and leaving Rockwell
- Last call 30 minutes prior to scheduled end time
- No outside beverages permitted
You may be subject to additional fees if your event continues beyond your designated end time.
Ready to book? Email email@example.com.
If your event has a guest list of more than 75 people, a full facility buyout is required. For more information about pricing and availability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facility buyouts include:
- Private access to Rockwell Beer Co.’s tasting room and brewhouse for up to 5 hours
- Open bar (buyout price includes beverage minimum); a 20% service charge on your final tab amount will be invoiced to you at the end of your event, however the drinks are already paid for
- 2 hours of set up time prior to event